More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Pickoff
Dr. Arthur Pickoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Pickoff is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital, Joint Township District Memorial Hosp and Atrium Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Arthur Pickoff has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Arthur Pickoff has the following 4 expertise
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Dr. Arthur Pickoff is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pickoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miami Valley Hospital
Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Atrium Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
Middletown Regional Hospital
Kettering Medical Center
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Kettering Memorial Hospital
Slidell Memorial Hospital
Good Samaritan Health Center
Indu & Raj Soin Medical Center
Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
Grandview and Southview Hospital
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 Childrens Plz, Dayton, OH
Dr. Arthur Pickoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.