Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur R Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Arthur R Brown has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Your appt receptionist insisted on telling me that Dr Brown might need to send me to a shrink because Im a new patient and she asked me what meds I take.I take Celexa for anxiety . She told me that she did not know if Dr Brown could help me in this area?I told her I do not need a shrink, never mind Ill go somewhere else. That is so rude and unprofessional.
51 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Good Samaritan Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur R Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liberty, TX.