Dr. Arthur Rawlings Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Rawlings?

post operation follow up i feel has not been handled correctly

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I don't feel I was well informed after three months im still in pain my follow up appt. I feel I wasn't listened too dr rawlings only spends about 5 min. whenever I have seen him then I have an attending that doesn't know me or about my particular surgery. I tried to leave messages for the dr. and the secretary is very nice but does not understand me and always wants me to fax questions they said I could work after 2 weeks I cant even pick up my grand children and I swell up all over a cpl times a month and I have limited movement. If I do move in the wrong way as in just turning or twisting lifting over 10lbs I am in pain for days and cant sleep.

sucky care

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

horrible. they sched an appt for me after transfering me 4 times. brought me in. took my money. then said they couldnt see me. at every turn. the unve ...

Posted on December 31st, 2015