Dr. Arthur B Reitman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arthur B Reitman?

Dr.Reitman took me as an emergency heart chathaterization. I shall never forget his concern for me as a patient and his fast and efficient attention to my problem.

A Genius!

There are not enough words to express how much I was impressed with Dr. Reitman. He saved my brother's life and for that I am very thankful.

The finest heart surgeon

I am alive because of Dr. Reitman's prompt attention when I had a heart attack seven years ago! I had four stents inserted and I was spared an early death! Praise the Lord for such an outstanding cardiologist !

Dr. Reitman did a repair to my heart and was very thorough in explaining the procedure. i felt very confident in using him for my procedure and would highly recommend him to anyone.

He Had No Respect For My Dignity

I arrived at the hospital by ambulance (from another hospital) for an emergency heart catheterization. It was after 6PM and the shift change was 7PM. I felt that my prcedure was rushed by a team of miscreant technicians that just wanted to go home. There was no preservation of my dignity as I was forced to lay naked and exposed in front of whoever traversed the area. I was not pleased and because of the hurried procedure, I did not trust his diagnosis, which turned out to be wrong and incomplete.

After a minor stroke, Dr Reitman was recommended to me and he later repaired a defect in my heart. He was a caring, thorough physician, and I would highly reccommend him as a cardiologist.

I can never get the Dr. Reitman's nurse or office to call me back. I have meds that need to be changed or filled and they do not return calls. I will call for days w/o getting a response.