Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Riba MD, FACC
Dr. Arthur Riba, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, MI, with other offices in Westland, MI and Dearborn, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Riba is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers, Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center and OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Riba has 7 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Arthur Riba has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Arthur Riba has the following 8 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Arthur Riba is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Riba is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Univ Of Michigan Heath Center, Ann Arbor, Mi
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Arthur Riba Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Arthur Riba's office for more information.
4020 Venoy Rd Wayne, MI : (734) 467-4000
2001 S Merriman Rd Westland, MI : (734) 727-1000
18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn, MI : (313) 593-5810
16351 Rotunda Dr Dearborn, MI : (313) 253-9781
22060 Beech St Dearborn, MI : (313) 228-0505
29150 Ford Rd Garden City, MI : (734) 762-3600
201 3rd St Belleville, MI : (734) 697-9065
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur Riba, MD, FACC - Internal Medicine in Wayne, MI, in this video.
Dr. Arthur Riba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, MI.