Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur J Rosenman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arthur J Rosenman has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Arthur J Rosenman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arthur J Rosenman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Rosenman, If you are looking for a great doctor with a good heart and someone who is caring and smart. He is the right doctor for you. He will take his time to explain things and make sure you understand. He will not rush you at all and also follow up with you. The office staff is caring to. They will do anything the patient needs. His bedside Manor is one of the best. Just love this doctor...
Worst doctor ever. Insisted on doing a pelvic exam. He did not have a female chaperone present. Completely exposed my breast and stomach. He did not perform breast exam properly. He sneezed twice while performing pelvic exam. Disgusting. I've never had a doctor be so unprofessional, disgusting, and ill informed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rosenman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1970
Queens Hospital Center
Dr. Arthur J Rosenman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmity Ob/Gyn Associates Pc, 1111 Montauk Hwy Ste 203, West Islip, NY
Dr. Arthur J Rosenman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.