Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur C Rothman has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Neck Pain
- Parkinson Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Back Pain
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
Showing 5 of 26
My initial assessment was with the PA, and I can't say enough good things about his thoroughness. Excellent evaluation. After having the required tests, and I then met with Dr. Rothman who briefly reviewed with me my test results. He didn't sound confident with his diagnosis, and wanted me to go back to my orthopedic doctor (which was fine and reasonable). He said he would get a report out to my ortho doctor right away so we could proceed with treatment. Three weeks later I called Dr. Rothman's office as my orthopedic doc still had not received the report. This report contained the results to three MRIs, an EMG, an EEG and blood work. It is hard for my orthopedic doctor to know what to do if he doesn't have the reults!
33 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Arthur C Rothman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsArthur Rothman Md, 211 Essex St Ste 405, Hackensack, NJ
Dr. Arthur C Rothman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.