Dr. Arthur H Salibian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur H Salibian?

Breast Reduction

Although I will have to undergo another procedure I must say I am very pleased and comfortable with Dr. Salibian. His sensitive nature and understanding leaves no room for doubt. As a patient who trusts very few doctors I must say I would recommend him to anyone.He has been there for me and has understood all of my concerns to the point where he shares them as well. I am happy with his work and I am sure with the final stages of my next surgery I will be even happier.My appointments have always been very comforting and I have never had any problems with him or his staff.Excellant Dr.

Rude and Insensitive Receptionist

Dr. Salibian was great. However, the lady at the front desk is extremely rude and insensitive to the patients situation.

Dr. Salibian is a fabulous plastic surgeon. You won't be sorry if you are lucky enough to go to him