Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur I Segal has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Laser Surgery
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
In 2012 Dr. Segal implanted bladder mesh in me for urinary incontinence. It had eroded into my vagina in three years. I now face a major surgery to have it removed at a major hospital with the top urologist in the country. I have nerve pain down my leg that might be caused by one of the anchors holding this mesh in place being too close to one of my nerves. The nerve pain is horrible. Don't let anyone put mesh in your body ever. Mesh should be banned . There are plenty of doctors who do not use it and can still fix these types of problems!!!!!!!
45 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Arthur I Segal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Specialists, 184 Casa St, San Luis Obispo, CA
Dr. Arthur I Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.