Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Ship
Dr. Arthur Ship, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Ship is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Ship has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Palate
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ship is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
59 Years Experience
Graduated in 1954
Dr. Arthur Ship accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10 Union Sq E, New York, NY
Dr. Arthur Ship is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.