Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Arthur Soclof
Dr. Arthur Soclof, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Soclof is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan Medical Center, St. Mary Mercy Livonia and St. Mary Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Soclof has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Arthur Soclof has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Arthur Soclof has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Arthur Soclof yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Soclof is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
St. Mary Mercy Livonia
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
29 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions31324 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, MI
Dr. Arthur Soclof is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.