Dr. Arthur R Sonberg Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Arthur R Sonberg?

No time for military families

Dr. Sonberg refused to even meet with me even after waiting 3 months for this appointment because I had my kids with me. We are a military family and are new to the area so I do not have anyone to watch them. He didn't care. He sent his nurses to tell me no and sent me away.

Nice doctor, unfriendly staff

Front Staff is very short and unfriendly on the phone and in person. The doctor was very nice, he has great bedside manner and is easy to talk to. His diagnosis was questionable. Not sure how I feel about going back for more medicine.

First impressions

I'm new to the area and was asked by my insurance provider to find a Neuro in the area who would accept my insurance and treat me. The person who answered who answered the phone seemed quite pleasant until I asked if she accepted Tricare. He tone completely changed, she was rude and abrupt. Almost as if she wanted to make it seem that I was not welcomed. It was a terrible first impression. I was disappointed because the reviews for this physician are great and in this area that is hard to find. What a shame, a doctor's front desk can have such a great impact (positive or negative) on their practice. In this case it was a negative one.

One of the most professional doctors that I have ever met. He was compassionate, gave an accurate diagnosis and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!

Experienced and Knowledgeable

After seeing a neurologist in Raleigh and, apparently, being misdiagnosed. I went to Dr. Sonberg and he seems to have diagnosed my problem correctrly. I highly recommend Dr. Sonberg.

Dr. Arthur R Sonberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monaca, PA.