Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur C Sosis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Arthur C Sosis has the following 14 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Infectious Disease
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Arthur C Sosis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I went to Dr. Sosis's Kutztown office & have nothing positive to say about my visit. The staff is very cold and I felt uncomfortable the entire time. After waiting for an hour to see the Dr. a staff member took me into the room and began asking me questions about my sun exposure/family history with attitude. The Dr. came in and only checked my skin for a brief minute. He even asked me if a mole on my back was a pimple...WHAT who is the DR! He didn't say much about what he saw and was ready to walk out the door. I stopped him and asked what he thought about my concerns. He told me it was up to me if I wanted to remove my mole but we can just keep checking it every six months. I take it that means I shouldn't be concerned??? I left there very unsatisfied and feeling I should get a second opinion.
51 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Temple University Health System
Dr. Arthur C Sosis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Dermatology Associates, 1259 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 100, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arthur C Sosis in this video.
Dr. Arthur C Sosis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.