Dr. Arthur C Sosis Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arthur C Sosis?

After waiting over one hour to see him, when he finally arrived in the room, he spent about ten minutes with me and requested to see me in four months without explaining why.

Worst Experience EVER!

I went to Dr. Sosis's Kutztown office & have nothing positive to say about my visit. The staff is very cold and I felt uncomfortable the entire time. After waiting for an hour to see the Dr. a staff member took me into the room and began asking me questions about my sun exposure/family history with attitude. The Dr. came in and only checked my skin for a brief minute. He even asked me if a mole on my back was a pimple...WHAT who is the DR! He didn't say much about what he saw and was ready to walk out the door. I stopped him and asked what he thought about my concerns. He told me it was up to me if I wanted to remove my mole but we can just keep checking it every six months. I take it that means I shouldn't be concerned??? I left there very unsatisfied and feeling I should get a second opinion.

Dr. Arthur C Sosis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.