Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Szyniszewski
Dr. Arthur Szyniszewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Jackson, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Szyniszewski has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I am a healthy 55 year old woman who didn't know I had a hole in my heart for my entire life (VSD). A sneaky little blood clot went through the hole and exploded in my brain. Not big enough to be classified as a stroke, but big enough to cause me confusion, memory loss and loss of balance. He was so kind in explaining what had happened and how (he even drew me a picture). I felt much relief in knowing the cause and it can be fixed without having open heart surgery. He is my hero!!
35 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Arthur Szyniszewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur Szyniszewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.