Dr. Arthur J Ting Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arthur J Ting?

Excellent doctor. He treated my son with his broken tibia. My offered my son a safer approached. He also helped him with his pain before surgery. We drove 3 hours to get the best. Thank you Dr. Tin g

I've had two surgeries with Dr. Ting and he has been awesome both times. Minor down time. Great results and they have lasted years.

I wish i could give ZERO stars... wife had hand surgery last year (That's right LAST year) and after 1 year, just got a call saying that I owe USD 808 to the anesthesiologist. SAY WHAT? During the surgery I made it clear to the place AND Dr Ting billing dept that I had the Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO and they assured that it would be covered in-network. We were not happy with the surgery results (we had a better experience in Southern California) and now this... just stay away of this place.

a wonderful doctor who i highly recommend to any sports athlete!

LOVE Dr. Ting!

I have had 10 appointments with Dr. Ting and he has been late twice. Otherwise always on-time.I had been misdiagnosed by 2 Drs and Dr Ting immediately reviewed my entire MRI report and film and gave a very thorough physical inspection of my knee. I have been to lots of orthopaedics and will never go to another one. He has done an excellent job getting to know me, my knee, and my lifestyle, and working with me to create a comprehensive rehab program that worked! Highly recc Dr. Ting.