I had basal-cell on the side of my nose so I go back each year to make sure I do not have any come back

Kind, thorough, patient

Dr. Tong suspected/diagnosed a rare breast cancer that was missed by my gynecologist. Called and gently informed of the diagnosis. Nice guy. Great staff. Recovered from breast cancer and continue to see him for annual skin checks and other minor stuff.

Openly hostile to me and the office staff throughout. Personality of a turnip when not being hostile.

I am a critical person and find Dr Tong to be super!

Exceptional

I have been seeing Dr. Tong off and on - whenever I've needed to see a dermatologist - for several years. His staff is very nice, but the attention that Dr. Tong has given to me over the years has been exceptional. I have recently been diagnosed with Cushing Syndrome and have had a few skin issues; one in particular has been extremely bothersome. Dr. Tong's attention to my skin condition tells me how much he cares about what happens to his patients. His manner is very soothing, and his care is very thorough. I am most impressed with his follow up and his concern.

Dr. Arthur K Tong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.

Dr. Arthur K Tong Is this you?