Dr. Arthur J Vayer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur J Vayer Jr?

Excellent service. Quick and to the point.

After the year I have had I am so glad I had Dr. Vayer to guide me and help me through it. I am so happy I found him.

Dr. Vayer and his staff are extremely knowledgable & extremely personable individuals and cannot be beat. You will be nothing less than extremely satisfied with the treatment given.

Dr. Vayer was the absolute optimal surgeon. I had no idea who he was, even after the surgery because he was so low-key. He was inquisitive and caring when he visited me in the hospital. I have the ustmost respect and awe for such a humble, gifted doctor.

Excellent!!!

He treat me for five years and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He generally cares about his patients take the time to listen to your concerns and helps you decide which on the best option of treatment. He has an excellent bedside manner overall I would consider him the best doctor!!!

Surgery

I had a cyst I needed removed. I barely was in the office 10 minutes before I was in a room in which Dr. Vayer came to speak with me. He was very professional and detailed. The surgery went great, no complications at all.

A credit to his profession

Dr. Vayer and his staff are excellent in every aspect of their profession. Everyone in the office is a pleasure to talk to and very informative.My sister was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer and Dr. Vayer spoke with me on the phone at length about this situation and was very willing to answer my questions even though my sister was not a patient yet. He explained all the options if surgery was to be performed. His nurse also was very helpful. The whole office works as a team and are very personable. Wish more Doctors had this relationship within their offices.

Dr. Arthur J Vayer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford, VA.