The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
25 Graystone Cir
Winchester, MA 01890
Book Online Now
Arthur C Waltman has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
Arthur C Waltman has the following 24 expertise
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Interventional Radiography
- PET Scan
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Vascular Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Portal Hypertension
- Colon Diverticulum
- CT Scan
- Kidney Cancer
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Arthur C Waltman - Posted on May 4th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Arthur C Waltman - Posted on October 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Arthur C Waltman - Posted on February 24th, 2017
Arthur C Waltman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Arthur C Waltman's office for more information.
25 Graystone Cir Winchester, MA 01890
Locations & DirectionsMass Gen Hospital, 25 Graystone Cir, Winchester, MA
Arthur C Waltman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winchester, MA.