Dr. Arthur N West Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Arthur N West?

Unprofessional

A doctor raising his or her voice scolding a patient, or blaming a patient for his or her guilt, using profanity in the presence of a patient, having unprofessional conversation in a patients' presence before the start of a procedure, and lastly, showing a mean facial expression in the presence of a patient are all grossly unprofessional. Especially for a doctor. All of this I have experienced from Dr. Arthur West. I would not recommend him to anyone else.

Paula J.MCMillian Medical Secretary

When I found myself in need of help medically. I called Dr.West he answered me in a very short time. sent me to the ER where I was dx: with typeII DM he told me the good news its that we know whats wrong and we can fix it the bad news I would not be going home that day. Thank God for Dr. West.