Dr. Arthur Windholz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Windholz?

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Very personable and efficient. Plan to go back. He is a Christian which is a big value for me.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Great Doctor

Not good

Posted on March 1st, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Windholz for years now and have had serious and consistent medical problems that he has treated as me just making things up practically. Everything I tell him he would say that it wasn't a real sickness or anything because it wasn't keeping me from doing certain things. Little does he know that I went to another doctor recently and they figured out what was wrong with me very quickly, I am on the way to finally being able to live a full life and it's no thanks to him practically calling me a hypochondriac for over 15 years. Not to mention most of their staff are horribly rude and he has gotten to be a pretty rude person himself.

Posted on November 18th, 2012

one of the best doctors I have ever seen

Posted on October 11th, 2012

This doctor is truly top notch! We started seeing him 14 years ago when my youngest daughter was born. He has been very responsive to every need my family has had, wouldn't consider seeing anyone else .

Great doctor and person.

Posted on July 18th, 2009

I met Dr. Windholz when I was an OB nurse. He was very compassionate and caring with his patients and always did what was right and correct for his patients and families at the delivery therefore I wanted him to take care of my family. Our first little boy had several birth defects and eventually passed away. We could not have asked for a more caring and loving doctor. He was not familiar with the type of defects our son had but he did tell us he would find out about it and if there was anyone we wanted him to refer us to just say the word. We all love him sooooo much and his nurse Noni is also such a nice and caring person that we love to be involved with, they make a great team. If you want a good doctor that God has Blessed us with, either himself or another doctor in his group of which we have had contact with will be a great choice. Trust me when I say, from the time you walk through the door until you leave you will be greatly carred for and extremely happy with this whole group from the staff at the front desk to the lab and all others. We now have two little ones and our little girl (2 yrs.) asked him one day if he was Dr. Doolittle. He with a laugh said no honey but if that is what you want to call me that is OK. Now at (3) she alwats says when we ask her if she is ready to go see her doctor doolittle she says, you mean doctor windholz not dr. doolittle. Her little voice shows no fear and joy when she knows she is going to see Dr. Windholz.Thank you Dr. Windholz for all you do for our family and others who we know are totally happy with you and all your staff. You are a true Blessing from God to all your patients

Posted on November 6th, 2017