Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arthur Yushuva has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Arthur Yushuva has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Arthur Yushuva has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I highly recommend Dr Arthur Yushuva. I recently had an urgent issue following a routine colonoscopy. The colonoscopy found a rectal ulcer and confirmed an issue with enlarged hemorrhoids. Following that procedure I had extreme pain so was immediately referred to Dr Yashuva. His team was able to get me in to see him within the hour. Dr Yushuvaâs examination was extensive and informative. His explanation of my situation was clear, and he patiently answered my long list of questions. He explained surgery on the hemorrhoids would be required, and the need to examine my rectum and the ulcer would also be done at the same time. The surgery went well. Dr Yushuvaâs explanation following the surgery was detailed and clearly communicated. The recovery process continues to be difficult, but has been exactly as he described. Several follow-up visits were scheduled and each has been excellent, comprehensive and informative. He again explained his thoughts clearly and in detail. The visits were not rushed, and again he answered my list of questions, taking all the time they required. While no further surgery appears to be needed, he still scheduled an extensive exam to reexamine the current state of the ulcer. This will provide a baseline, as he intends to monitor status of the ulcer over time. I found Dr Yushuva to be an excellent surgeon, who explains everything very plainly. In very visit he has answered my list of questions patiently, never appearing rushed or distracted. The doctor is a good listener who has been attentive to my needs from the beginning. A++
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Arthur Yushuva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Valley Colon And Rectal Surgery Center Llc, 10503 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 372, Sun City, AZ
Dr. Arthur Yushuva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.