Dr. Arthur D Zacco Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Arthur D Zacco?

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Dr. Zacco and his staff for hair transplantation. Dr. Zacco does an excellent job of explaining the various hair graft procedures and the realistic results that can be achieved. I found Dr. Zacco to be personable, honest and up front. I have had two procedures with Dr Zacco and staff and the pain with both was minimal. His staff and clinic are superb in all respects.

Couldn't have had a better experience

Dr. Zacco did a great job with my hair. My pre-treatment counseling was accurate and informative. I had all the information I needed to make a good decision about my hair. The results were fantastic. If you want more hair this is the best solution for permanent hair. Dr. Zacco and his team did a terrific job making me feel at home during the procedure and with all the care after the treatment. I can recommend him unconditionally.

Don't be fooled like I was.

Avoid At All Costs! I had a FUE hair transplant done by Dr. Zacco and company. I should have listened to all the bad reviews online, but I met with them and for some reason felt comfortable. They told me that nobody would even know I had the procedure after 4 weeks. It has been 2 full months and have serious complications. I have divots in my forehead that he never brought up until I brought them to his attention after 3 office visits. I spoke with several experts (he is not one of them) and they all said that the procedure wasn't done correctly and I would never heal correctly without thousands of dollars of corrective surgeries. I am writing this because I don't want anybody else to go through what I am going through right now. Please do not hesitate to contact me via Google if you'd like some more information on the mis-handling of my procedure from start to finish.

Excellent HT experience

I've had two Hair Transplants with Dr. Zacco to date. Going in to my first procedure, I was fully aware that I would need 2+ procedure's as that was all explained to me at the initial consult. The surgery's were as to be expected but the results have been phenomenal and better than expected. I had over 500+ extra grafts placed than I paid for, simply because Dr. Zacco thought that I needed more up front. He and his staff were always available for me to ask any questions anytime something came up. I would highly recommend him for a Hair Transplant Procedure.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Avoid At All Costs! I had a FUE hair transplant done by Dr. Zacco and company. I should have listened to all the bad reviews online, but I met with them and for some reason felt comfortable. They told me that nobody would even know I had the procedure after 4 weeks. It has been 2 full months and have serious complications. I have divots in my forehead that he never brought up until I brought them to his attention after 3 office visits. I spoke with several experts (don't let him convince he is one) and they all said that the procedure wasn’t done correctly and I would never heal correctly without thousands of dollars of corrective surgeries. I am writing this because I don’t want anybody else to go through what I am going through right now. Please do not hesitate to contact me via Google if you’d like some more information on the mis-handling of my procedure from start to finish.

Nina, MSW

Please be advised, upon calling this office, you will be asked to provide your Insurance information, you will then be told that the Office Manager who handles benefit verification, is not in the office and will call you back with your benefit information within the same week. I waited 2 weeks and did not receive a call back. Being that I had provided my insurance information, I called back and once again was told the Office Manager was not in the office. I told the Receptionist that I would no longer be interested in coming there since the Office Manager is never available and should a complaint or concern arise, I didn't feel comfortable that the Office Manager would be available to rectify the issue. Needless to say, the Office Manager called back within an hour and told me that the Receptionist verified that my insurance would not cover their services which is untrue. It will cover the office visit, but; not the integrative services. I have visited other Integrative MD's and Insurance always covers my Office Visits. Thankfully, I have been afforded decent employment that would allow me to pay out of pocket anyway, but; was not given this as an option. I guess Melissa, Office Manager, assumed that some folks are not able to pay out of pocket in which she should have asked. There is something about this practice that seems weird. The Receptionist seems programmed to say things that are not necessarily true. It appears that they want to handle more cosmetic things than medical. We all know that cosmetic procedures bring in alot of revenue. Be careful seeking care here, very disorganized which is not a good thing as it relates to the Healthcare profession. The negative reviews here appear truthful with the experience I had speaking with them by phone. They are friendly and speak very nice which was the only positive review I can provide.

EMBARRASSED FOR THEM

I called to set up an appointment and finally received a call from an office manager after 2 weeks. She asked for my insurance information over the phone and told me she needed to check what my coverage was before she could tell me anything about their services or before I could book an appointment. She said she would call me back soon. Not only did I never receive a call back but I never received a response after leaving several messages after that. Not a one. I've never dealt with a Doctors office who was so unprofessional. No one has EVER even answered the phone when I've called. Always a voicemail. I decided to look up reviews on the Dr. And wasn't surprised to see so many negative reviews. I've decided to share my experience because of this. He may be a great Dr. I don't know but beware. His office management is unreliable and unprofessional at best. If I could leave less than one star I would.

DO NOT go to Dr. Zacco for hair restoration. He said in a year I would have excellent results I came back to follow up after the year had passed and he then said I needed another procedure. I still look like I’m thinning and I now have a scar on the back of my head that ill have for the rest of my life! Barbers and people always ask “what happened” not worth going to Dr. Zacco for hair restoration. If I knew how it would have turned out, I would have rather saved my money and shaved my head.

Avoid!!!

After two treatments and about $16,000, the change in my hair density was barely noticeable. When asked about this unsatisfactory result, Dr. Zacco became almost confrontational and argumentative, as if somehow it was my fault. He instead insisted on an additional treatment, of course, for another large sum of money. Fortunately, the before and after pictures tell the story as well as the mirror. Save your Money! Read a lot of reviews, get personal testimonials, ask a lot of questions before you spend you hard-earned money, even if you end up paying a little more somewhere else to get the result and appearance you deserve.

Would not recommend.

Great Dr.

Dr. Zacco showed great concern for my health and well being. I would reccommend him to anyone that needs a caring Dr.

Worst experience of my life.

I have never been so disrespected before in my life. The staff was more than unpleasant and not only within the family practice but in the hair restoration center as well. I was never called back when I was told I would be, they had to reschedual several times and then was just generally treated like a piece of dirt. I would never recommend these people to anyone.