Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Zimmermann
Dr. Arthur Zimmermann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upland, CA, with another office in Diamond Bar, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zimmermann is affiliated with San Antonio Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Zimmermann has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Waited in the office for 45 minutes. I had to wait for him to walk into the room another 10. He looked at my skin from a distance and automatically gave me a diagnosis- psoriasis. He prescribed strong medication. Went to a different dermatologist a week later where i actually got a skin biopsy. I did not have psoriasis, but spongeotic Eczema. Didn't seem to care much for my skin condition to improve.
Dr. Zimmermann I found to be very personable, extremely knowledgeable and very good at explaining the situation. I have gone to him for many years and recommended him to many people. You can't go too wrong with someone that is both qualified in Internal Medicine and Dermatology. I have gone to him for both areas of his expertise and have nothing but nice things to say about his demeanor and results. The first time I visited him, he spent time getting to know me and was very pleasant and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Zimmermann.
Dr. Zimmermann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Antonio Community Hospital
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Arthur Zimmermann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arthur Zimmermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.