Dr. Arthur Zimmermann Is this you?

3.3

Mrs

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Does anyone know what happen to Dr. Zimmerman? I went to him for years and he was the best doctor! I'm not happy at all with the doctor that bought his practice.

Best Dr.

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr Zimmerman has treated two of my teens for acne. He was awesome with interactions, listening and helping my kids. He listened to and validated concerns about different treatments and chose treatment geared to not only heal, but work within scope of concerns. AWESOME. AWESOME

doctors choose to ignore the dangers of cortisone

Posted on May 15th, 2013

As the result of Dr. Zimmerman's care I am damage and in pain for the rest of my life. I came to him with a simple case of hives and ended up with medication induced Cushing's syndrome.

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Waited in the office for 45 minutes. I had to wait for him to walk into the room another 10. He looked at my skin from a distance and automatically gave me a diagnosis- psoriasis. He prescribed strong medication. Went to a different dermatologist a week later where i actually got a skin biopsy. I did not have psoriasis, but spongeotic Eczema. Didn't seem to care much for my skin condition to improve.

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Dr. Zimmermann I found to be very personable, extremely knowledgeable and very good at explaining the situation. I have gone to him for many years and recommended him to many people. You can't go too wrong with someone that is both qualified in Internal Medicine and Dermatology. I have gone to him for both areas of his expertise and have nothing but nice things to say about his demeanor and results. The first time I visited him, he spent time getting to know me and was very pleasant and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Zimmermann.

Go somewhere else!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

I went in to see Dr. Zimmerman a few months ago. I was not recommended nor did I review this site before going in. I've tried to control my acne through my own efforts in the past with relatively no direction from a doctor. I decided to come in for an evaluation and during our conversation I mentioned that I had used different products in the past for my face. For some reason he felt that my only purpose was to get a quick refill on previously used prescriptions. I genuinely was looking for his "expert" advice and whether or not there might be a better or more effective product on the market. He gave short and meaningless feedback and within 5 minutes he had written out a prescription for the same old product I had been using for years that hasn't been producing results. Before I left his office he said "Have a nice life"! What kind of doctor says that to a patient, especially one that typically should want to see a patient during a follow-up visit? I found Dr. Zimmerman arrogant, unprofessional, unthoughtful at best.

Posted on March 12th, 2017