Dr. Arti A Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arti A Patel?

Rude, in a hurry and could care less about you!

Dr. was on call. My Dr. is D.r Kane. She was, rude in a hurry and kept saying I have another patient. She did not even listen to me and what was happening.

Absolutely terrible,

worst doctor i have ever been to, doesn't take any time with you, just pushes you out the door as fast as possible, don't waste your time with her. wait for a good one. she was very rude and didn't listen to any of my concerns

Dr Patel was a warm and caring person. She carefully reviewed all my symptoms and got me back on the right path. My only concern was the rudeness of one of the office staff.

Dr. Arti A Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.