Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arti F Chandra
Dr. Arti F Chandra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Redmond, WA (and 13 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chandra is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. Dr. Chandra has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Arti F Chandra has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Arti F Chandra has the following 43 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ingrown Nails
- Thyroid Diseases
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Pelvic Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Male Circumcision
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Smoking Cessation
- Genital Warts
- Family Planning
- Ankle Injuries
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Lipid Disorders
Dr. Arti F Chandra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arti F Chandra - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
I was looking for an MD certified in Functional Medicine. She is the only one I found in Seattle. I found her to be very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She treats the whole patient, not just your symptoms and diagnosis. This means spending a lot of time getting to know everything that's going on health-wise. I feel a lot of trust in her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arti F Chandra - Posted on June 14th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Chandra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Providence Medical Center
Dr. Arti F Chandra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arti F Chandra, MD - Family Medicine in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Arti F Chandra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.