Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arti Jain has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Arti Jain has the following 6 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Arti Jain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Jain is FANTASTIC !!!! She is extremely patient, gives a lot of time to understand our concerns and Listens. She is very Knowledgable. She connects well with the Kids. For last 2 years since we moved to Bay Area, we just Trust Dr. Jain for all our kid's health checkups and concerns. My Kids are very comfortable with her. Dr.Jain is also extremely accommodating. Her staff is very polite and helpful. Dr. Jain is an amazing person.
Dr. Jain has been our daughter's pediatrician for more than 2 years, right from the day our angel was born. Everyone parent is anxious, when they take their sick child to Doctor's clinic. But for us the moment we see Dr.Jain, her calm demeanor assures us and we have felt this way more than once. She hears from us thoroughly and does not rush to give medications. We have called her late night's or early morning's, Dr.Jain has always be available and looked after our kid, The entire staff at Oskie Pediatrics is wonderful. Got for them!
I absolutely love Dr Jain! My little baby also loves Dr Jain, he always smiles and acts excited every time we go to see her at her office and feels comfortable with her and the nurses. She is very gentle and careful with my little one, she treats him as if one of her own, when she inspects him. She is always very concerned on all levels for the baby's safety and highlights important things for new parents to watch for at every stage of development. I can tell she truly cares about my little one, because unlike those doctors who just say your kid will be fine and put them on a bunch of meds, she suggests other methods to deal with minor issues and does not prefer to give medicine to babies and kids as putting kids on medication has its own side effects on health such as liver damage. There are many doctors that either don't recognize that or don't care. She is exceptionally thorough with her examinations, and when I come to her with even the smallest concerns, she sees my little one the same or the next business day at the latest, and makes me feel reassured with her diagnoses every time. She also is a surgeon, and did an fantastic and perfect job performing circumcision surgery at the hospital when my little one was born. She was so extremely careful, my little one wasn't scared at all and didn't even cry during surgery. I would recommend her any day to all my friends.
Dr. Jain, is a very caring doctor. She provides excellent care to your child. You can feel confident after showing her. She provides excellent support after office hours too. Always very promptly returns your calls with excellent suggestions. I would highly recommed her to all the parents for their children. Office staff is very friendly and warm.
Dr. Jain is very educated and knowelegble. It is very easy to get an appointment at her office. Her front desk and nurse are very helpful. Our kids love her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1996
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Arti Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arti Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.