Have you seen Dr. Arti Jain?

Dr. Jain is FANTASTIC !!!!

Dr. Jain is FANTASTIC !!!! She is extremely patient, gives a lot of time to understand our concerns and Listens. She is very Knowledgable. She connects well with the Kids. For last 2 years since we moved to Bay Area, we just Trust Dr. Jain for all our kid's health checkups and concerns. My Kids are very comfortable with her. Dr.Jain is also extremely accommodating. Her staff is very polite and helpful. Dr. Jain is an amazing person.

A very caring doctor in this age.

Dr. Jain has been our daughter's pediatrician for more than 2 years, right from the day our angel was born. Everyone parent is anxious, when they take their sick child to Doctor's clinic. But for us the moment we see Dr.Jain, her calm demeanor assures us and we have felt this way more than once. She hears from us thoroughly and does not rush to give medications. We have called her late night's or early morning's, Dr.Jain has always be available and looked after our kid, The entire staff at Oskie Pediatrics is wonderful. Got for them!

Dr. Jain is Amazing!

I absolutely love Dr Jain! My little baby also loves Dr Jain, he always smiles and acts excited every time we go to see her at her office and feels comfortable with her and the nurses. She is very gentle and careful with my little one, she treats him as if one of her own, when she inspects him. She is always very concerned on all levels for the baby's safety and highlights important things for new parents to watch for at every stage of development. I can tell she truly cares about my little one, because unlike those doctors who just say your kid will be fine and put them on a bunch of meds, she suggests other methods to deal with minor issues and does not prefer to give medicine to babies and kids as putting kids on medication has its own side effects on health such as liver damage. There are many doctors that either don't recognize that or don't care. She is exceptionally thorough with her examinations, and when I come to her with even the smallest concerns, she sees my little one the same or the next business day at the latest, and makes me feel reassured with her diagnoses every time. She also is a surgeon, and did an fantastic and perfect job performing circumcision surgery at the hospital when my little one was born. She was so extremely careful, my little one wasn't scared at all and didn't even cry during surgery. I would recommend her any day to all my friends.

Dr. Jain, is a very caring doctor. She provides excellent care to your child. You can feel confident after showing her. She provides excellent support after office hours too. Always very promptly returns your calls with excellent suggestions. I would highly recommed her to all the parents for their children. Office staff is very friendly and warm.

Great doctor

Dr. Jain is very educated and knowelegble. It is very easy to get an appointment at her office. Her front desk and nurse are very helpful. Our kids love her.

Dr. Arti Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.

Dr. Arti Jain Is this you?