Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Artur Z Henke has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Henke is a worm. Listen to the people and please read reviews. My review does not come after a one time visit; two years ago my husband asked me why I keep going to Placer Dermatology because he thought they were con-artists. Well as the cookie crumbled, I finally came around to fully agree with my husband. The whole goal of this business is to make money off of you, and this is to over-charge by way of unnecessary over-treating; meaning they are more of a money-making business than a medical care provider. I seriously recommend to do all of your research and read all reviews of prior patients first. Listen to what we have to say. If you really have medical skin concerns, then I do not recommend this office.This is not the type of dermatologist office you will walk into feeling assured that you will be taken care of thoroughly. They have retail accessories and all kinds of knickknacks they want to sell you right when you walk into the building. You will feel like they are going to push their Botox services on you while they remove that big mole you've been concerned about (and the 14 other moles that really didn't need to be removed, seriously). The staff are not very bright, so be prepared to deal with ongoing and unresolved difficulties with billing and obtaining prescriptions with incomplete paperwork before they get canceled. I paid this business an undisclosed amount of money just to get rid of this headache and not deal with them anymore...hundreds and hundreds of my own money down the drain. Please look elsewhere! My goal here is to save others from any distress. All my best : )
Great, clean facility in a convenient location. Staff is courteous and nice, except for the British lady at the front desk, she can be weird at times. Only complaint is wait time, sometimes more than 30 min in office and then a bit more in the examination room. However I don't really mind this since doctor Henke is very busy, probably due to the fact that he is a GREAT doctor. He is very nice and even though he is busy he spends time with me and answer any and all questions I have. Yes he does biopsies every time in order to be 100% sure and I don't mind this peace of mind at all. I would highly recommend this doctor.
I think the title says it all. First time visit so I waited 45 minutes just to get into an exam room. The P.A. gave me the impression that she was the doctor. She and Dr. Henke looked extremely rushed for time. Went in for a skin condition, walked out with four razor blade marks for "biopsies." Once my appointment was done, I was expected to write a check and/or pay now $58. and this was asked of me at the front desk (not the secluded side desk because that was taken) - in front of other patients and it was NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS. I should have been told UP FRONT what my responsibility on this visit was going to be. Not planing on coming back here EVER.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Dr. Artur Z Henke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlacer Dermatology & Skin Care Center Inc, 9285 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Artur Z Henke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.