Dr. Artur Mikhaylov Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Artur Mikhaylov?

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I came to this office for the first time a few days ago with my son and we were treated with respect. The wait time was about 10 minutes, but that's only because we came 15 minutes before our appointment time. Dr Mikhaylov took time to ask me questions about the overall health of my boy and some detailed questions as well. I could see that he was building a long term relationship and wanted to know my son personally. Just now I called (on Sunday) because my son has a very high fever and Dr Mikhaylov picked up the phone and answered all the questions I have and sent prescription for the medicine directly to the pharmacy. Not every doctor would do this, but Dr Mikhaylov is one of the doctors that does. He is the only doctor I know that does this. I switched two doctors before him, but he's the one I will stay with for a long time. Thank you Dr Mikhaylov, you are the best and my son loves you!

Posted on October 31st, 2015

The doctor is not bad and the experience is got is not enough.

My family loves this doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I don't know where he bought his diploma and if he did buhigh my opinion, hi is very knowledgable doctor. My son is his patient for 7 years. Doctor NEVER rushes us like some other doctors do. Very nice with kids, trying to establish frendship and trust. Always and I mean ALWAYS picks the phone up after hours. It gives me such a peace of mind that in case of immergency there is a DOCTOR answering not answering service. Recommend to everyone.

he's an idiot

Posted on February 28th, 2012

great doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

staff is very friendly, easy to make an appointmant. my kids are have being a patients of him so far for 9 years. I just love him

Posted on October 10th, 2016