Dr. Artur Pacult Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Artur Pacult?

Excellent results - spinal decompression L4-5

I put off back surgery for 4 years living with pain every day and not able to stand/walk upright. Finally bit the bullet and had the spinal decompression 3weeks ago! 3,hour surgery, discharged next day. 4" incision. Surgery "a walk in the park". Frankly I was astonished how little pain I had. DID NOT TAKE ONE NARCOTIC FOR PAIN! I chose Dr Pacult over orthopedic surgeons because he recommended doing less surgery, without hardware, that two orthopedic surgeons recommended. He's a doctor who is completely trustworthy and will not perform surgery unless it's absolutely necessary! When you have a neurosurgeon who is so highly recommended by doctors at other hospitals who use him for themselves as well as their families you know you have a winner. Excellent results.

should check for flagged records on new patients before giving pain medication

You should check patients record to see if they r flagged before u right a prescription for pain medication to someone that goes from doctor to doctor and er to er to get pain medication because they r addicted to it, Dr pegon has flagged this persons records that's way this person refuses to go to her

Disappointed

I feel Dr. Pacult was not very sympathetic to my problem. He told me what he couldn't do but sent me off to do my own research on other optiions. He told me to let him know what I wanted to do. I came to him because he was the expert not me. I was very disappointed.

Totally satisfied.

Very thorough and explanatory in his review of options Total trust in our decision to do surgery. Results were excellent with the best of care and attention during all aspects of diagnosis and options, surgery and follow up. No concerns about using Dr. Pacult again in fact my wife subsequently sees him now.

This doctor has worked with me on two lower back surgeries. He answers all questions, shows me MRI,CT,etc. images, and lets me be a part of the decision making. I would say that he is an excellent physician and I would not hesitate to use him again. I have referred a friend and she was very pleased also.

Much more pain after the surgery

Could not completely understand him, and he knew that. He said it was just a quick overnight surgery. After the surgery referred to it as a major surgery that took over 3 hours. I went home the next day in Much pain. He told my son he would speak to him in the waiting room after the surgery, he never did. On my visits after the surgery, he just said there was nothing he could do. That was 5 years ago. I remain in much pain.

Dr. Artur Pacult is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.