- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Arturo Aguillon-Bouche?
Excellent professional care.
Posted on February 28th, 2017
Dr Auturo Aguillon has been treating me for 4 years with an ongoing hand/finger issue. He has been the most supportive, compassionate Dr. He has given me crucial information for my healing process and preventative measures to slow down the progression of my disease. Hat's off to Doc Aturo he truly is the best!
Posted on July 27th, 2016
I went to Dr. Aguillon to have a pyogenic granuloma removed from my lip. The preferred method of removal is shaving and cauterizing. Dr. Aguillon wanted to cut a 1/2" by 1/8" slice out of my lip and stitch it. He said it would leave a visible scar. Luckily for me i got up out of the chair and left. I went to another Dr. and he removed it by shaving and cauterizing. Two weeks later you can't even tell it was there. Dr. Aguillon would have left me permanently disfigured. Do not go to this doctor!
Posted on October 5th, 2011
1. He never calls me by my own name, he calls me "beautiful", and others in Spanish as "guapisima","preciosisima".2. He wanted reoperate again, and he wanted me to pay more money for their error.3. He asked me for new appointment, but it was Sunday. when I went to the doctor's office, no one else was in the office with him.
Posted on September 8th, 2011
Posted on October 10th, 2017
Posted on August 15th, 2017
Posted on July 26th, 2017
Posted on June 26th, 2015
Posted on October 27th, 2014
Dr. Arturo Aguillon-Bouche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sturbridge, MA.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides