Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Subramaniam is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Subramaniam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital -S, New York, Ny
- Stanley Medical College
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1090 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.