- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arun P Amar has 2 locations
Dr. Arun P Amar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Arun P Amar has the following 14 expertise
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Arun P Amar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Arun P Amar
Arun Amar, MD, is an associate professor and the Director of Endovascular Neurosurgery at the University of Southern California. He is one of the few board-certified neurosurgeons who have completed fellowship training in interventional neuroradiology as well.