Dr. Arun Anand Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Arun Anand?

Kim

Posted on November 10th, 2016

This doctor is all about making money he don't care about your pain. All he wanna do is give you injections that don't work. If you don't get the 17,000 procedure done then he won't give you pain medication. I'm no doctor but if you give a person so many of them injections they start to lose bone lost. His receptionist are his little dogs they call him in meds for his self what kind of practice is this? Then the receptionist have the nerve to be rude one of them has a bad rep on the streets as being with every man she see. But he is a professional.. He need to be closed down

Disabiled

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Since I have been seeing Dr. Anand he has improved my pain level to a better quality of life. Although the pain will not go away, he manages it, treats me with dignity, and is a very respectful doctor. I know what bad medicine is and he doesn't even come close. I'll keep him as a doctor, if he will keep me!

tp

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Although wait time may vary from 10 minutes to over an hour this is because Dr. Anand gives each patient as much time as they need. I never feel like I'm being rushed.. Dr. Anand listens to patient's concerns and fears. The treatments have been effective for me. The staff is friendly.

Money Monger, could care less about his patients!

Posted on February 28th, 2013

This doctor is clearly out for money! He has no interest in truly helping his patients. He will not listen, he speaks over you and at you, his bedside manner is rude, cold and he has little if any compassion. He seems always hurried and annoyed. He has yelled and insulted me, other patients (I observed this once while waiting for a procedure I've also witnessed him being rude and unprofessional with his staff. The majority of his staff are nice except the front desk receptionist is cold, rude, and unprofessional. The surgery center staff are nice but his office is clearly unorganized. Referrals never get done (like physical therapy) he charges an outrageous amount if money for filling out disability paper work. If there is an issue with insurance Billings he will not see you or write your prescriptions. This is non negotiable. (I had a temporary lapse in my insurance, he could have billed my insurance at a later date but wouldn't) I went without medication. I've never had this problem with a pain specialist before. My previous doc would at the very least write for a months meds so insurance issues could be sorted. He had a really nice, knowledgeable nurse practitioner who would see patients for follow ups, Med fills but she is no longer there. I think she had a very good bedside manner and was really compassionate, professional, and capable. Since she's no longer there his practice seems scattered, and not very welcoming. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He obviously is in this profession for the money and has lost passion to help mankind. Impeccable NO, integrity NO, Compassion NO, Greed YES, YES, YES! It's remarkable when you encounter a doctor who he and his staff go above and beyond to help and be of service! It is all to common and unremarkable when given the chance to make a difference and you don't! Shame on you Dr.ANAND and the majority of your staff! (There are a handful of staff that are there that are awesome and go above and beyond. You know who you are)

Meh...

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Good luck getting someone on the phone. They put you on hold, hang up and then dont answer it when you call back. They even did that to my insurance company! Also, very slow at submitting follow up information to insurance company. The only time I have seen the Dr., is during a proceedure. If you do talk to someone in the office, dont forget to ask them to take the food out of their mouth when they talk to you.

Poor service

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

The nurse who helps this doctor she is very rudeShe speaks on other patients violating hippa lawShe treats people as if they are not human and as if she isTo good. I think this doctor need to get rid of her I also thinkIf people was not in pain they would not have injections

Very knowledgeable, but disorganized.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

While friendly, the office staff is clearly disorganized. This may be a reflection of how the doctor uses his staff, or it may be that they are just under-trained or under-staffed. Either way, expect loooong waits for appointments.Also, Dr. Anand has trouble speaking in layman's terms. Be sure to ASK for clarification if you have questions regarding anything about your condition or procedures being proposed.

OMG

Posted on July 29th, 2011

My pain management doctor used this doctors surgery center to perform a cervical injection. I was told to be there at 6:30 am and was not seen until almost 8:30. I asked why was I asked to come so early when there were clearly 2 patients ahead of me. I was told in case someone did not show up I was there to take his or her place. Really?? The worst part was the man handling I received by Dr.Arnad. I have always had the misfortune of having veins that are hard to find and put an IV in. The nurse Greg (very nice, kind and compassionate man) would not even attempt to do it. Dr. Arnad had to try 4 times and hit a tendon. I understand things can happen, however he did even apologize. I was handed a packet on my way out which included paperwork that should have been given to me weeks before the procedure. I feel My doctor was at fault here, but also this office was as well. I will not be back there again!

This Dr. office is horrible.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Staff are very rude, dont return phone calls and have no idea how to do their job. DO NOT visit this doctor. You would be better off treating yourself.

He's Good but SLOW

Posted on April 12th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Anand for a chronic back condition for about 9 years now. I have followed him through several office changes and have had numerous injections from him over the years. He is very good and extremely knowledgeable but don't be surprised if you have to wait an hour or more to be seen. He does not manage his appointments well at all and sometimes his staff is not aware of your prescription protocol and you have to call and call and CALL to have a simple prescription refilled, which is extremely annoying.

Posted on April 21st, 2017