Dr. Arun Bhandari Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arun Bhandari?

Thank God I found him!

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I wrote a review under Google that fully explains that I had started my treatment in Baltimore and would have given up if I had not been transferred and accepted by Dr. Bhanderi. The Dr. and his staff were sterling in the way they care for the patients. I adore them and I thank God they do what they do!

Dr. Bhandari is the BEST!!!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

There is nothing negative I can say about Dr. Bhandari. He displays genuine care for his patients. He has been totally knowledgeable about my condition.and always there when you need him. I have been seeing Dr. Bhandari for two years and he. REALLY is the best!

Good Oncologist

Posted on April 11th, 2016

In today's medical world Dr. Bhandari is certainly better than most. What I might consider shortcomings are in fact imposed on him by the system.

excellence

Posted on August 20th, 2012

when I was diagnosed with breast cancer again after 9 years, I decided to change oncologists and Dr. Bhandari was recommended. Even though I live 2 hours away, I would not think of changing doctors. He is thorough, efficient, caring and highly proficient in his field. His chemo staff is one of the best, and make a scary experience comfortable. The entire office always has time for whatever my needs.

Very Good Doctor and Excellent Staff

Posted on June 13th, 2012

The Staff is great. Dr. B is very knowledgeable and communicates with other members of the oncology team (nurses, radiation oncologists, pulmonologists, family docs, etc.) regarding treatment plans. My only complaint (if it is a complaint at all) is he could spend a little more time explaining things to those that do not have his medical training and expertise. Of course this review only pertains to my (our) interactions with Dr. B. Others, who have a completely different set of circumstances, may have had a different experience. He is very timely when it comes to hospital admittance, lab tests, MRI/CT/PET, etc. With cancer every day/week counts in its treatment so it is important not to delay tests and treatments (if at all possible).Overall, a very good experience! I would recommend him to anyone seeking an initial diagnosis, treatment, and follwo-up treatments. I don't think our experience warranted Clinical Trials but this is one area I don't know if this group is aggressive enough.

Posted on August 19th, 2017