Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arun Grover has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Grover is an exceptional doctor who cares about the total person. He avails himself not only of medical tests when assessing your condition(s), but of careful observation of everything about you during an office visit. In my case, he caught two serious conditions that had been missed by several other internists over the years, despite my attempts to explain symptoms. He looks deeply into your concerns, and will not rest until he has found an answer.
First of all, I rarely write a review about anything, or anyone. I'm old school, and I still expect people to do a good job just because it's the right thing to do. However, even though we had a wait of around 40 minutes (maybe it was an off day, first time there, so no track record yet) before my daughter and I could actually meet with Dr. Grover, it was well the wait. I could write a book about how impressed I was with both his clinical skills and his 'bedside manner' in treating my daughter. You would have to know a lot more than I can say on here about my daughter's situation to fully appreciate how much care this doctor was able to provide (and how critical it was) to not only to meet her clinical needs, but to first take the time to ask her all of the right kind of questions about her issues and her life before giving her the kind of advice in a direct but supportive manner that you know she needs to hear from someone else. I kid you not, there were times that I had to make sure that my mouth wasn't hanging open as I sat there hearing what this man had to say, knowing that my daughter was getting the kind of help and treatment that she needs and deserves.
Dr. Grover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carolinas Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Carolina Medical Center - Pineville
Carolinas Medical Center MercyMain
23 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1990
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Arun Grover accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrover Clinic, 10320 Feld Farm Ln, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Arun Grover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.