Have you seen Arun K Grover?

Superb and holistic diagnostician

Dr. Grover is an exceptional doctor who cares about the total person. He avails himself not only of medical tests when assessing your condition(s), but of careful observation of everything about you during an office visit. In my case, he caught two serious conditions that had been missed by several other internists over the years, despite my attempts to explain symptoms. He looks deeply into your concerns, and will not rest until he has found an answer.

Excellent Doctor

I have been under his care for almost 5 years now. He is very detailed and will listen to you. He is very caring. I believe because he gives so much time to each patients, the appointment time sometimes is longer.

Well worth the wait!!!

First of all, I rarely write a review about anything, or anyone. I'm old school, and I still expect people to do a good job just because it's the right thing to do. However, even though we had a wait of around 40 minutes (maybe it was an off day, first time there, so no track record yet) before my daughter and I could actually meet with Dr. Grover, it was well the wait. I could write a book about how impressed I was with both his clinical skills and his 'bedside manner' in treating my daughter. You would have to know a lot more than I can say on here about my daughter's situation to fully appreciate how much care this doctor was able to provide (and how critical it was) to not only to meet her clinical needs, but to first take the time to ask her all of the right kind of questions about her issues and her life before giving her the kind of advice in a direct but supportive manner that you know she needs to hear from someone else. I kid you not, there were times that I had to make sure that my mouth wasn't hanging open as I sat there hearing what this man had to say, knowing that my daughter was getting the kind of help and treatment that she needs and deserves.

Dr Grover is one of the Best in Charlotte

Dr Grover is very detailed oriented, excellent diagnosis, most of the time he is correct about the problem so he knows what he is doing. I will highly recommend him.

Arun K Grover is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.