Dr. Arun K Karsan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arun K Karsan?

The Best

Doctor Karsan has been taking care of my wife and me for at least 14 years. I have great confidence in him and I would not ever think of seeing another cardiologist. He has performed procedures on me such as stents, stress tests, echo cardiograms and others, always with great professionalism and always with a friendly smile. I highly recommend him.

Very pleased

He is a very good doctor and his staff is very nice. His service is much better since he moved to Rapides.

The Total Experience

I have been associated with Dr. Karsan since 1995 when he first cared for and advised my Mother. Then, in 2004 I developed Aortic Valve problems, myself. I have been under his care ever since. My valve was replaced with titanium which requires blood thinner on a daily basis. My INR fluctuates regularly which requires frequent contact with Dr. Karsan. He and his Staff are highly professional and visits to his office are reassuring.

My visit with Dr Karsan was the best! He is a very caring physician. His staff is awesome!! I would definitely recommend him to my friends!

I have always enjoyed the service and the professional service from doctor and patient . His continued progressive involvement in his patient care is very much appreciated . Very much recommended .

I would recommend him to all my friends. He is caring, compassionate and an overall awesome Doctor. Very informative also.

I will never use ANYONE else but Dr Karsan as my cardiologist - there are none to compare - staff is wonderful - I don't know what I will do if he ever gets old enough to retire - guess I better pray GOD calls me home before that ever happens. My entire family loves him.

My kind of medical care!

Dr. Karsan was recommended to me by my primary care physician. The entire RRPG - Cardiology and Rheumatology experience was pleasant and professional. I encountered seven individuals in two visits and was amazed at the service, attentiveness, and courtesy. Dr. Karson is a look you in the eye and gives you and wants your attention type of physician. My kind of medical care! May GOD bless the RRPG physicians and medical team.

Extremely please with Dr Karsan. He listened to my concerns and gave me a very thorough exam. So happy I chose him.

Dr. Karsan is a wonderful Dr., always takes time with patients and always very nice, staff is always courteous and friendly.

Pleasant Doctor Experience! (NOT a usual thing with doctors)

Dr. Karsan has to be the greatest doctor in the entire world. AND is staff is always pleasant, courteous and most importantly (to me) uplifting.

CARDIOLOGIST

I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM A FEW YEARS BACK WITH CHEST PAIN AND WEEKNESS. DR. KARSAN WAS CALLED IN AND DIAGNOSED MY HEART PROBLEM. HE SAVED MY LIFE. HE IS THE MOST KIND, CARING, AND COMPASSIONATE MAN. WHEN I GO FOR MY CHECKUP, HE ALWAYS TAKES TIME TO VISIT AND YOU NEVER FEEL RUSHED. HE HAS A GREAT STAFF. I WOULD GIVE HIM A 5 STAR AND RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A CARDIOLOGIST. HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!