Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arun K Kolli
Dr. Arun K Kolli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with another office in Gilbert, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Kolli is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Heart Hospital. Dr. Kolli has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arun K Kolli has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 9
This dr is terrible. He didn't know the answers to any of my questions and told me medication wasn't going to help me and that I should go talk to a psychiatrist or back to my thyroid dr. (there is a chance my heart problem could be thyroid related)..even though my regular cardiologist in his office wants me on medication. I would not recommend him to anybody he has no bedside manner, is very unknowledgeable, and needs to find another line of work
As a new patient, I was early for my appointment - the doctor saw me at exactly the time of my appointment. He did not seem in a hurry with me, but exhibited concern, which was appreciated. He was pleasant, explained everything, and made me feel totally justified in coming, although my b/p and pulse numbers had come down. I totally recommend him to anyone.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Dr. Kolli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Arun K Kolli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Arun K Kolli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.