Dr. Arun Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arun Patel?

Don't Use This Doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Dr. Patel is all about money. He spends a total of 10 min. with you. He gets his prescription pad out and writes prescriptions without explaining your situation and why the drugs will help. He charges 100.00 and doesn't file insurance. He has you coming back weekly at first, then every 3 months. He doesn't like for you to ask any questions. Also, when you call his office, he never returns your calls. I was so glad to leave this doctor. Other PCP doctors always refer him, because at one time he was suppose to be the best, and they are not aware of his changes and how he runs his office now. Nichole is worthless, and I think she tells him what to do. I always left his clinic more depressed than what I was when I came.. He's very rude and disrespectful. There are other doctors that are much better than him in Lubbock. I suggest you check around

5 stars all around

Posted on October 26th, 2016

The most amazing psychiatrist and doctor in the world. Dr. Patel LISTENS reflectively, and makes you feel at ease and...NORMAL. He will make room in his schedule for you in a moment's notice and doesn't get irritated when you call with emergencies. He is funny and kind, and recommends drugs that really work, and will do everything in his power to find a drug that works for you, while also respecting your decision to try to go off meds for a while. Dr. Patel knows his stuff, even if it is not related to mental illness. Dr. Patel has been a god-send for myself as well as my family, and I will be forever grateful to him. I will never find a doctor as great as him, and I highly recommend you give him a try.

He has always been there for me.

Posted on July 4th, 2016

These days I am doing great. Several years ago when I hit a rough patch, he came to his office on a Saturday to see me. If Ihaven't been able to get right in to see him , he returns my calls promptly. His protocol and the medication he prescribed for me have allowed me to live a normal life. His office staff are always pleasant and respect my privacy.

RN

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Great doctor

BEWARE!!

Posted on March 19th, 2016

BEWARE! This doctor took $450 from my daughter in pre-payment for an appointment. My daughter was ill the night before the appointment and called at 4 am leaving a message canceling her appointment. They told her when she called to reschedule that it would be a $250 rescheduling fee. My daughter declined to reschedule and asked for her $450 back assuming that she would have to pay a $30-$40 fee for not canceling the appointment within 24 hours. They refused to give her money back. BEWARE!!

Horrendous.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

I would not recommend this man to my worst enemy. He was extremely rude and disrespectful to me, as we were there for my 13 year old daughter. He had no regard what so ever to the fact that I was her parent. He flat out ignored all of my questions, concerns and opinions. I will never take my child back to see him again! I would give him zero stars if I could!

Wonderful Doctor & Staff

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Patel for 12 years + and he is great. When relocating to Lubbock, I tried many doctors and none of them can compare to Dr. Patel and Nicole. Always, Always quick to help with your needs!!

not a good experience

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Patel is unfortunately the worst psychiatrist that I visited with in terms of diagnosis, prescriptions, and medication management.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Quick and efficient, Really knows his patients needs

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Professional and personable, sees the diagnosis quickly and helps well!

Posted on March 16th, 2014

He has helped me so much. He's very kind and respectful. I'm lucky to have him as my doctor.

Posted on April 13th, 2013

Dr. Patel is very intelligent and really cares about his patients he is organized and keeps on top of things which I like. He always is good about calling patients back. I would highly recommend him he has really helped me with my meds!