Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arun Sherma
Dr. Arun Sherma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeside, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sherma is affiliated with Navapache Regional Medical Center, Casa Grande Regional Medical Center and Arizona Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arun Sherma has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I drove an hour to make my 4:30 cardio appointment. When I arrived in Lakeside, AZ Dr. Sherma's office was locked up, cleaned out and there was no phone call's to let me know he had packed up, cleaned up and moved out of AZ! The hospital affiliated with him said he had boxed up his records and moved to Canada. Why were there no phone calls to let patients know they needed to begin to look for a new cardiologist. What an unprofessional quack!
Dr. Sherma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Navapache Regional Medical Center
Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Arizona Heart Hospital
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Robert Packer Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Arun Sherma accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions316 W White Mountain Blvd, Lakeside, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arun Sherma in this video.
Dr. Arun Sherma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeside, AZ.