Dr. Aruna F Chelliah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aruna F Chelliah?

This is my third doctor I've went to about my Hypothyroidism, she has been by far very knowledgeable, shows great concern for her patients, takes the extra time to listen to you.

closed minded

I have been seeing Dr. Chelliah for 5 years for Hoshimoto's thyroiditis. I am not feeling well on synthroid, I tried to discuss other options for treatment with her and was told that my TSH was in range and that I should see my PCP for my other symptoms. I have invested alot into this relationship and was hoping she would see that I need something changed with my treatment and that I am more than just lab results. She won't even test t3 or t4 to see what I'm doing with the thyroid hormone, she shut down the conversation before it started. I need a doctor that is open to finding the best treatment for me.

The best doctor I have ever had. . .

The best doctor that I have ever had is Dr. Aruna Chelliah. She is an endocrinologist who could talk to you about diabetes. Dr. Chelliah is the only doctor who stuck with me long enough get my hemoglobin A1C down to an 8. Unfortunately, I moved away and have to find a new doctor but I will never find another doctor to compare with Dr. Aruna Chelliah.

Not very understanding

Only treats by TSH. Not open to investigating other symptoms. Told to also see my pcp for other symptoms. Instead of listening, believing patient has some reputable knowledge about their body, body functions, and health care, just chooses to treat invididual symptoms. I will get my quality treatment for my condition, just not guided by Dr. Chelliah.

Dr. Chelliah took the time to really listen to my concerns and fully evaluate me. She is very active in my plan of care and has gone out of her way to help me. She is extremely brilliant and knowledgable and yet is open to new ideas. She is by far the best doctor that I have ever seen!!!!

Flighty

Picks and chooses what part of my care she wants to participate in. Made recommendations and when they were followed, problems were worse. Decides she is only treating other issues, worsened condition is not her problem, tells me to see my PCP.

Dr. Aruna F Chelliah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.