- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center White Rock
- Kindred Hospital Whiterock
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aruna K Potti has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Aruna K Potti has the following 8 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Aruna K Potti Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Aruna K Potti
Dr. Potti graduated from the Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College in 1990. Dr. Potti works in Dallas, TX and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Potti is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center White Rock and Kindred Hospital Whiterock.