Dr. Aruna Pallapati Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Aruna Pallapati?

Posted on October 19th, 2015

When I asked to space out the vaccines she told me no that if there is a mistake made it would be bad...... Why would there be a mistake made. I said I really wasn't comfortable doing them all the same day and she again said that if there was a mistake and the wrong dose was given..... Really unsettling that I was pretty much being told that the staff is incompetent.... I again said it was not something we wanted and she said I had to find a different pediatrician.

Kind hearted

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Dr. Pallapati is very, very friendly. She herself actually calls you back asking how your child is doing. She was assigned to me after having my daughter a few months back and we ended up switching both our girls from our original pediatrician to be able to see her. The only complaints are: The office is very small, so waiting room is tight, and we 80% of the time have to wait past our appointment time even if we showed up early to our appointment. Overall i think she is very caring.

Posted on July 5th, 2017