Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aruna Pulijaal
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pulijaal is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond, Staten Island University South and Richmond University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pulijaal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Staten Island University South
Richmond University Medical Center
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Staten Island University Hospital North
St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Saint Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr New York, NY
St. Vincent`s Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2248 Richmond Rd, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.