Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arunachalam Einstein has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Arunachalam Einstein has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Arunachalam Einstein was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. He was very subjective, made a diagnosis with no symptoms or an identified cause, discussed medical diagnosis/treatment with non family members without consent, and made several fraudulent statements on the medical record. Einstein would not agree to amend the statements when the proper protocol for correction was followed. Not once during treatment did he discuss diagnosis and or alternative treatment options. Upon discharge, I was in worse condition than when I had arrived.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Einstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Arunachalam Einstein accepts the following insurance providers.
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsNorth Sound Emergency Medicine, 1700 13th St, Everett, WA
Dr. Arunachalam Einstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.