Dr. Arunava Ray Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arunava Ray?

My visit to Dr Ray's office

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I would also like to tell of my experience at the office of Dr. Ray. The lady (using the term loosely)behind the desk was VERY rude! Would not let me ask a question without interrupting and proceeded to answer the question she thought I was asking which was far from what I needed to know. But she would not let me explain nor would she let me ask my question- just Very rude!

Posted on February 13th, 2014

When my husband had his heart attacks, Dr. Ray was his doctor. My husband could not have had a better doctor than him. He has explained everything to us. Answered all of your questions. Everyone in the office is very kind.

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I have had a great experience with Dr Ray and the whole Amarillo Heart Group. I am new to these heart problems and he has been excellent in explaining what is going on and helping me understand the issues. He makes sure and asks that I understand what he is saying before he moves on and before he leaves th room. His nurse is so sweet an I have had no problems what so ever with his practice.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Did not discuss/explain the test data and options available or pros and cons. Also copy of test data provided by the facility was incomplete, thus data not enough to consult another doctor or for your my medical records. Reflects on the facility (Amarillo Heart Group) also.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

I have never been treated with such unprofessionalism anywhere in my life, Nurses tell you one thing the Dr. another and of course they will make excuses to save their self some trouble. Remember to Record all your conversations with whom ever you speak to, cause they will deny what they said and sometimes it could be serious your very life at stake.I thought Drs and nurses were suppose to be compassionate and listen to you You are the patient you know what is happening to your body before medication and after medication. They don't walk in your shoes. They should at least listen Drs and nurses can be wrong too, they are only human. We are all human I thought ethics were of the health profession was to admit when you were wrong. Common courtesy. We all mess up.

Posted on May 31st, 2017