Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arunpriya Vadivelu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
My mother's medication would not be refilled unless she had an office visit. After the visit, the pharmacy did not receive the electronic prescription. I left a message that day that the prescription was not received. The next day I called the office 2 times and on the second call found out they had left again without sending her prescription. Tomorrow will be day 3 of trying to get her medication. Needless to say, my mother will be changing physicians. I asked if someone else could send the script and was told no. I am very disappointed in Banner.
I have been 3 times to see Dr Vadevilu the first was my initial and labs were ordered the second visit they rescheduled twice and when I finally got a confirmed appointment she asked if I was her patient and scolded me because she thought I did not have the lab work done which I did 2 days after my last appointment (3 months ago) I ended up faxing her my results that I obtained from the lab. Then they called me a couple weeks later with "the results" . I thought I would give her another try this time a more important visit for myself first off I couldnt get in for 2 weeks then when I did get in she asked why I didnt call to get in sooner.. (She was not available) my appt. lasted 10 min. max with a referal. I felt that she really was not concerned about me as her patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Coimbatore Medical College
Graduated in 1998
St Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Arunpriya Vadivelu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPleasant Ridge Internal Medicine, 1806 W Pleasant Ridge Rd, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arunpriya Vadivelu in this video.
Dr. Arunpriya Vadivelu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.